Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Emelda & Mikaela!

Specially for Emelda who loves Strawberry Shortcake and Mikaela who loves Gingerbread Man.
Emelda turns 8 while Mikaela 1....Happy Birthday little Girls!!
Fresh cream Vanilla sponge with real strawberries in cream.
 Welcome to Emelda & Mikaela's sweet little Strawberry hut!
 The window that overlooks green grass and garden....
Making this cake brought back the good old memories where Smurfs, Tom & Jerry, Doraemon & Hello Kitty used to accompany me through my childhood years....

3 comments:

bridgy said...

Thanks Shir for the beautiful cake! My guest both the young and old loved it! Emelda was so proud of her birthday cake that she showed the pictures to our neighbour :)

bridgy said...

Thanks Shir for the beautiful cake! My guest both young and old loved it. Emelda was so proud of her cake that she showed my neighbour who just returned from their holiday the photos of the cake!

The Sweet Life CupCake said...

You're most welcome Bridget!! I personally love the cake too...will probably make it for my girl's 3rd Birthday :)