Sunday, September 25, 2011

Why Does A Cake Cost So Much?

Read on to find out why...
http://www.facebook.com/notes/the-sweet-life-cupcake/why-does-a-cake-cost-so-much/222228517833621


Frankly, I had asked myself this same question many years back, when I wanted a real 3-tier wedding cake for my own wedding. And this was my wedding "cake".....



And yes...you've guessed it right! 
It's "Cake" because I (we) merely inserted the knife into a pre-cut slot of this dummy wedding "cake". Nonetheless this "cake" is elegant and if I didn't say so, you probably least suspect its a dummy. 

Anyway, I told hubby some time back that I'll be making our daughter a wedding cake/cupcakes when she gets married in future! I'm dead serious!!! But hubby laughed...and he had some reservations....maybe because our daughter is only 2 coming to 3? Well...I'd say everything begins with a dream..... 

1 comment:

Rene said...

Haha ... what a lucky girl she is!